WWE Zitate

ElBrando

Dickster Fisch in Aqua City
Hab mir grad nochmal WM 30 angeschaut und sah bray wyatt.
Er sagte: they dont love you anymore john.
Und dann hab ich mir gedacht her mit den zitaten.
Können von jedem Wrestler oder Manager sein.

Genau alles was einen beeindruckt hat. Irgendwelche Aussagen wo du oder andere gedacht haben: Wow!!

Gehen wir doch mal in Richtung Paul Bearer, sätze, die mir irgendwie in erinnerung geblieben sind:
,,A had a dream. I saw the Ring, surrounded by Fire."
,,You Undertaker, are gonna Burn in Hell, YOU BURN IN HELL."

und ein satz, der sich im Laufe der Zeit als unwahr rausstellte:
,,Undertaker is gone, and never to Return"

Paul Bearer war einfach ein Gott in dieser Rolle....

Und natürlich ein unvergesslicher cathphrase: ,,Everybody has a price" Stichwort: Lesnar, Sting xD

...and I'd like to think that maybe this company will better after Vince McMahon is dead. But the fact is, It's going to be taken over by his idiotic daughter and his doofus son-in-law and the rest of his stupid family! -- CM Punk, Las Vegas 2011

"I don`t get it. What the hell is happened to this business?... Man, where are the real man?... What happen to the attitude?!!!... You chant the name of 195 pounds Wannabes!"

The entire purpose of human existence, is to kindle a light in the darkness of being. Quote the Raven nevermore - Raven

"I wanna hear it, I wanna hear it from each and every one of you. I wanna hear it from the kids, the men, the women. I wanna hear it from every single person in this arena. I want you to stand up out of your seat, I want you to get up and do what you should have done a long time ago! I want you to admit that you were wrong! All of you! You all were wrong! Each and every single one of you! I made it!" — The Miz

It's kind of an art, going out and performing. I'd like fans to remember me as a guy who would go out and entertain them, give them quality matches, and not just the same old garbage every week. - Owen Hart

Oben