WWE Zitate

Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Mike!
Mike who?
My client Brock Lesnar conquered the Undertakers undefeated streak at WrestleMania!

:D

I don't want to do what my idols did. I want to do more than they did. And I feel like I'm on my way. - AJ Lee

DX,Mike Tyson ,It don't really makes a damn,you cannot breake Stone Cold Steve Austin.And that's the bottom line,'cause Stone Cold Said so!

"You say you could see a man's fear by looking into his eyes. Look into my eyes. What do you see? That's not gonna be your problem in Las Vegas, because I ain't gonna be clowning around."

-Doink The Clown

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Today is a gift. That's why they call it the present. All you have to do is to bolieve - Bo Dallas

Deutsches Kommentatoren Team:
,,Diskutieren sie mit uns, in unserem Twitter Live chat"

Jim Ross: King of the Ring 1998: That killed him !!!

I'm not Superstar, I'm an Asskicker. I AM Brock Lesnar ! Ich wünschte, man hätte Lesnar in den gesamten 3 Jahren so Krass dargestellt.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages...D-Generation X proudly brings to you, the WWF, TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOOOORLD! The Road Dogg, Jessie James! The Bad Ass, Billy Gunn! The NEW...AGE...OUTLAWS!

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages...D-Generation X proudly brings to you, the WWF, TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOOOORLD! The Road Dogg, Jessie James! The Bad Ass, Billy Gunn! The NEW...AGE...OUTLAWS!

And of course: If you're not down with that we got two words for you: S*ck it!

Oder von Foley:

I see many signs here that say Foley is god.But I think there is one letter missing because Foley is not god but he is pretty damn good !

"The pain...and the suffering...of a childhood lost. An empty swing, an empty promise. A broken dream, a broken home. It's strange, how laughter looks like crying, with no sound & rain drops taste like tears, without the pain. Tommy Dreamer, you will relive, the turmoil & anguish of an uncertain youth. Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Oben